Monday, June 23, 2008

SmORes @ the Fire Pit

While we were up in Salt Lake this weekend at Ryan's Families house We Built a Fire and made Smores! Ryan's Parents Backyard is really neat, the Emigration Creek runs right threw there Backyard, and they put a Fire Pit in. So it feels like your Camping without having to go Camping (that's what I'm talking about).

And Watching the Girls eat Smores was Pretty Funny!










4 comments:

Tiffany Clay and London said...

I love it!!!! smores sound so yummy right about now :) that looks like you guys had a good time with that. We missed you this week, we'll come and visit soon!!! maybe tomorrow night!! We need to go rent a movie or something so we actually hang out again.

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Jamie!!! I love your blog! Ava is soooo adorable! She is getting so big, I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Courtney said...

looks like you are having lots of fun this summer. Can't wait to see you at the beach!

Coleen said...

Please bring the smores and fire pit to the beach.