Saturday, September 13, 2008

So bAby #2 is on the wAy!


I might as well just post it... most people already know. But,
Yes I'm PREGNANT!
I am almost 12 weeks, and my due date is March 31st. But I am definitely hoping I go early!

I did have Ava 3 weeks early, so maybe!

28 comments:

Morgan said...

CONGRATS!! that is so exciting. hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

us said...

COOL!! Thats soo exciting! Im stoked for you guys!! Congrats!

Shanicherie said...

Jamie! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I was just wondering the other day when you'd add to your adorable family!

Kawai said...

Congrats!! I am excited for you guys!

McGraths said...

What great news! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. We need to see you guys soon.

Jaryn

Denice said...

yeah!!!! now, go take a nap.

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

YAYYYY!!!!!! That's SOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Congrats! There will seriously be someone due every week starting in Jan/feb. I will try to get ahold of you today. See you later- Sarah

Rachel and Braden said...

So exciting! Can't wait for another addition to the family!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I miss seeing you on Sunday for dinner now that you have a late church. I hope to see you sometime soon. Love you all.

Kara said...

Jamie - I am so excited for you guys! Yeah for another baby...Ava will be the cutest big sister! I hope you've been felling well.

Adrianne said...

congratulations!! we always need more little people to help eat the cow cookies. Hope you are feeling okay!

Eric said...

Yeah! We are so excited! London needs someone to boss around so this will be perfect :)

LC said...

Congrats! I have to tell you that Sunday night we were on a walk and Brady all of the sudden said "Mom, Ava is pregnant!" I was so confused. Then he realized what he had said and explained that it was actually you. I laughed so hard. Then he said, "It is Ava's family secret, only they can know, but she told us, so don't tell anyone, k?" I wanted to call you right then, but I didn't know if you would be upset that Ava had spilled the beans. So exciting!! I hope it is another girl!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! I really can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!

whitneyingram said...

I will join everyone in saying congrats. I hope you are feeling good and everything goes well!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys, another cute Hyde baby, yeah!!! I was beside at the light the other day, but didn't realize it was you until too late!! Hope things are good!!

Coleen said...

Yippee! Can't wait to meet this sweet baby!

Jamie said...

I Just have to say I have been extremely Blessed with both of my pregnancies, I haven't gotten sick! I don't throw up, I do get extremely tired and most foods look and smell disgusting! Other then that I LOVE being Pregnant!

kaahu said...

Just wanted to add another congrats! Your so lucky to have good pregnancies! Can't wait to hear what the gender is!

Courtney said...

I cannot wait to meet him/her....Ava is so funny and cute! And so are the both of you! What fun! And to think there was actually on more pregnant lady at the beach than we thought!

Ashley C. said...

congrats. that is so exciting. ava will be such a darling older sister. and another baby at the beach! yippee.

Janie said...

I KNEWWWWWWWWWW it. You were pregnant at beach week then right? Um, the big pic of Eva at the top of your blog takes my breath away -it makes my day, and I'm here laughing.

Jamie said...

I was Pregnant at the Beach... We actually found out I was Pregnant while we were there!

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Way to go Hyde's! i've already known for a few weeks now, but yeah again

Steph said...

Congrats you guys!! March is a GREAT month to have a baby. Can't wait to see some belly pics! Ava is going to be an adorable big sis, and will love having someone new around. How fun!!

Jodi Leishman said...

We're so excited for you. Ava is going to have so much fun as a big sister.

amyluck said...

Congrats!!! I really need to check your blog out more often so I find out about these things! I'm so happy for you!