We are so proud Ava for skiing at 3 years old. Papa Greg gets most the credit for getting her to go down the mountain by herself. We don't know how he did it, cause she would not do it for me and Ryan but then after Lunch Papa Greg took her without me and Ryan, and the next thing we knew she was going down the Hill all by herself.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Ava's First Time Skiing!
We are so proud Ava for skiing at 3 years old. Papa Greg gets most the credit for getting her to go down the mountain by herself. We don't know how he did it, cause she would not do it for me and Ryan but then after Lunch Papa Greg took her without me and Ryan, and the next thing we knew she was going down the Hill all by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
oh my goodness I think that is the cutest thing ever! way to go Ava!!
So cute! Seven might try it next week. We'll see.....
We loved seeing you guys last week. So much fun and GREAT food. Thanks again.
way to go ava. she looks adorable and what a fun thing to do together. i have to admit that in my older age i agree that lunch is the best part of skiing!
THAT IS AMAZING! How fun. Ava is such a cutie all bundled up in pink!
How adorable. She is a lot braver than I am. I have never been on skis. At least not snow skis. I have been on waterskis. Way to go Ava! I miss seeing you. Love ya all.
Yes, Ava is the cutest little skiier I have ever seen. I love when she was trying to wave to you from the ski lift :). You and Ryan are very brave to try to teach a 3 year old to ski! Way to go!!!!
way to go ava! she definitely is the cutest GIRL skier out there! karson went for the first time today, he;s definitely the cutest BOY skier!
Post a Comment