Sunday, May 31, 2009

St. George

The end of April we went to St. George with Ryan’s Family. Everyone was there except for Amy, She already had a Girls trip planned with her friends, so Eric drove up with the Girls. Ryan’s parents rented a house down there and our plan was to go down there Swim, Shop, eat good food and just Relax. But of Course that was the weekend that I got sick and had my first ER trip. (of 7 remember) And to top it all off that is when Gavin got really bad... Thank goodness we had so many people to help us. We want to go back to St. George so bad and actually do some of the things we had planned. And hopefully the ER is not included.

Here are some of the Pictures I took before I got sick.


London he scares me too!



Spencer, Braden and Judd went to In-n-out and ordered 12x12 and ate them. So sick! They all had the “meat sweats” for awhile after.








Oh yeah and Spencer ate a Grasshopper! (Rob told him he'd pay him $50).

No comments: