Saturday, April 10, 2010

The News


Were Moving!
To... Mesa Arizona...
Next Week!



This is our House


This is our Backyard


And we're going to Need a whole lot of these!

Ryan got word of the Job Last week, we figured out our house this week (well Amy figured out our house!) and were leaving this Friday. It has been a very Stressful, Crazy and Emotional week. We were on the Fence about going (well I was on the Fence) But we are going and taking this little adventure with our Family.
The Best thing about Moving to Arizona is that we will be living By Amy and Eric... We're even in the same Ward!

Well we will update more once we get there
Wish us luck this week... We have a whole lot of Organizing, Packing and Crying to do!

Arizona here we come!
120% and all!... Terrible timing moving there right when the weather is getting good here and terrible there!

OK, this is Ryan. I have to add a little to Jamie's Doom and Gloom post—we're not dying. First of all the weather is not that bad and we are excited to be able to go outside. Thankfully for me the weather here in Utah has been terrible the last few weeks making it easier to leave.

We look forward to swimming, bar-b-ques, and golf (I'm going to have to up my game). We are excited to try something new and I hope the crying is over because I personally couldn't be more excited.

12 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Good for you! I know the feeling of having to pack up and move quickly and it is exhausting and stressful. But once it's all over and you are moved in, it will be fun to play house and get all set up.

Good luck and enjoy the weather. And enjoy Trader Joe's.

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness Jamie! That is where I am from...born and raised! You will love Mesa...great people, strong LDS community, etc. The heat can be hard sometimes...but you will have a great tan and LOVE going swimming! :) Good luck with the packing/moving! I am excited to hear more about your adventures there!

Keely said...

nooooo!darn we will miss you! did you finish youre headband ever?

Unknown said...

That's exciting. Hope everything works out for you guys. And are you buying your home? It looks nice.

Rachel and Braden said...

Braden and I are so jealous!! At least this gives us another excuse to make frequent trips to Arizona!

Ashley C. said...

Wow!!! Congrats on the job Ryan, and moving to Mesa! How fun to be somewhere warm, and so close to Amy and her family! What a party!! Your kids will love it!!

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

i am excited for you and your just a little closer to

ME! I am coming to visit a friend on sunday and i will be there until next saturday. so maybe i can stop by if you aren't to crazy!!?

skinners said...

um, WE LIVE IN MESA!!!! although we are moving in two months. but email me - mells7@hotmail.com. we'd love to get together!! good luck with the move.

Coleen said...

I hope this means that you will come to Disneyland more and we will get to see you!

Jodi Leishman said...

Jamie,
I haven't looked at blogs in ages. Wanted to stop by and see how the kiddos have grown. WOW!! They're so big!!!
I can't believe you're moving. Congrats to Ryan and Good Luck to you. It's hard especially when you think about all that you've given up. We try to make lists of the things we've gained and visit Provo often.
I feel for you.
Hugs,
Jodi

Stacey said...

yeah!!! that's awesome! So happy for you guys! We loved it there too! The weather does get old after a while but really you just LIVE in the pool! And Heath can attest to the many $5 golf outings in 110 degree weather! We have the BEST places for you to try out for food! We sooooo miss the food!!!! Good luck and we're so excited for your new change! I'm sure we'll get to see more of you all now!

Brigitte Eppley Pace said...

Are you kidding me??? I haven't read blogs in forever, I log in tonight and realize you moved like a month ago!!! =( I've been trying to chat with you on Gmail for the past few days. Stop ignoring me!!!!