I love this Video—
I'm So glad i had my Camera Sitting next to me to Catch Ava in one of her Dance Performances!
This is definitely one of her favorites to do these days! The Best part of it is that she doesn't realize that we can all see her through the the Window!
So Cute— Sorry Ava if this Embarrasses you out!
I'm So glad i had my Camera Sitting next to me to Catch Ava in one of her Dance Performances!
This is definitely one of her favorites to do these days! The Best part of it is that she doesn't realize that we can all see her through the the Window!
So Cute— Sorry Ava if this Embarrasses you out!






1 comment:
She is getting WAY TO OLD!!!! I can't even believe that is her. Jamie we miss you guys. PLEASE call us if you come up :)
Post a Comment