of Course the day we were supposed to leave, a
huge Snow Storm hit.
(way Worse then "blizzard 2010" we had earlier that week…which was nothing)
So instead of risking the drive home we decided to stay an extra day and enjoy the snow. Sense who knows when we would be seeing snow again!
The boys already to go…Man its a lot of work getting snow clothes on!!
Thanks Lori for letting Gavin borrow snow clothes!
Gavin really liked it. His only problem was that he couldn't move.
So you would have to pick him up and move him to his next playing area.
Snow
I'm really mad you came the Day we needed to leave.
but
I'm glad you came, cause the kids really loved it! And so did my family... I think you answered my mom's prayers!… us having to stay another day!






No comments:
Post a Comment