Thursday, February 3, 2011

PGA in AZ


So this Past Weekend The PGA tour was here in AZ for the
Waste Management Phoenix Open
And Ryan got Tickets from his Work, so Ryan, Me and Gavin went up one of the days they were Practicing. Neither one of us have ever been to a PGA event—and we were both very Surprised by How Big of an production they put on each week!
So there are Different Tickets you can Purchase and the Tickets we had were called the Greenskeeper—anyway we got to go in the Oakley Tent and Get Free Food and Drinks... Which was Very nice!
And I can't tell you enough how much Gavin Loved it! He was in Heaven.
Right before we left I told him "Gavin, were gonna go get Daddy and go to the Golf Course" and as soon as I said that he ran and Got his Golf Club and ball, and he didn't let them go the rest of the day!


Everyone loved Watching Gavin Swing the Club! They would all say—He is Amazing... Maybe he'll be the next Big Golfer— we can only hope, right! Anyway. He thought he was the real deal...and he was getting really mad we wouldn't let him go on the Real Greens!


Ryan was excited to watch some of his favorite Golfer.




The Famous 16th Hole
The Stands go all the way around the entire hole!



The 18th hole



We had a lot of Fun.
So Ryan asked Ava if she wanted to come with us and she told Ryan
"Dad you know I don't like Sports... this is for Gavin, so NO I don't want to go"
It was good she didn't come, she would of been Bored. But not Gavin—he loved every bit of it!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Golf? Idk, seems boring. But you make it look like fun so we just might have to try watching it!