KINDERGARTEN!!
not just in Kindergarten but all day kindergarten.
not sure if we like it. especially me and Gavin. Gavin gets very bored without her. All day he says "um sister come home." And I'm not sure if I can entertain Gavin all day by myself. Not to mention I hate that we have to get up at 6:30! I'm done with school why do i have to get up that early!
She looked so cute on the first day of school!
London got to go to Kindergarten too, but unfortunately they're not in the same class.
She did cry when they were lining up to go to their class. So I went over to her and said "Ava, thanks for Crying it makes mom feel so good." And then she laughed and she was all good!
And I may or may not have cried too!
I can't believe she is old enough to be in Kindergarten! I love this age. I ask her all the time if she will please stay 5 forever!
We sure do miss her while she is at school, but love hearing all her stories about school when she comes home everyday! She always has good ones.
Like one day she told us about how one of the boys in her class colored on her paper so i asked her if she cried (cause she usually does when Gavin does that) and she said "No, but i sure was breathing heavily!"
So cute! We're excited for this year. And I truly wish she could stay this age forever!






1 comment:
Love 5 yos. Don't love all day kinder. Don't love entertaining bored siblings!
Post a Comment