Yesterday was my Aunt Linda's Birthday
So last night we had Cake and Ice Cream for her at my Families house. And Ava was definitely the Entertainment. My cousin Graham had this Laser Pen and would shine it on Ava and she would Freak out. Just watch the video and see!
So last night we had Cake and Ice Cream for her at my Families house. And Ava was definitely the Entertainment. My cousin Graham had this Laser Pen and would shine it on Ava and she would Freak out. Just watch the video and see!
And this video was taken after like an hour of them shining it on her... you would think that she would be over it and understand what it was, but NO! The first time she was Crying and Shaking!
Kind of Sad... But way FUNNY!






3 comments:
It was so mean . . . for the record I did not approve. She was eating a cupcake and Graham shined the light on it and she about had a nervous breakdown. The poor child already thinks that dinosaurs are going to eat her.
She is so funny right now though I have to admit. I was sitting on the couch and she was in her high chair playing with Play-dough and she was saying the funniest things. I was laughing the whole time and she was just playing. She's a cutie.
Jamie, it's Kaahu. I fianlly got a blog!! Your family is so cute!! Ava is sure funny!
Ok, I lied. THIS seriously made me laugh so hard. How funny is she!
Post a Comment