Monday, March 24, 2008

EaSTer

We had a Fun and Crazy Easter...
We had so much to do and not enough time! We go to church at 12:30 and we had to Teach our Marriage and Family Class. After Church we hurried over to my Grandma Rhineers house for Dinner and the Easter Egg Hunt. Then at 6 we went to Sullivan's for my mom's side of the family. They we were eating too so if we wanted we could of had 2 dinners. But with all the Food and Candy we had eaten we decided to just have one Dinner. Even though we missed Ryan's side of family (Cause they are in California for there spring break) it was nice that we didn't have to try and go to 3 families! `




Ava's Easter Dress! I Love it... So cute!
She even had way cute blue Shoes (That used to be Olivia's) But Ava made me take them off right before the Picture. So we will have to play dress up again so you can see the whole outfit!



Easter Egg Hunt with Rhinner's
(Dad's Side)

Ava loves going to my Grandma's house cause there is always so many little kids around her age to play with.








Easter Party at Sullivan's
(Mom's Side)

We had a Easter Egg hunt but on that side of the family there is only 3 kids under the age of 6 so we decided to make some of the older kids do it too! So we wrote Numbers on the eggs for the older kids and they could only pick up the eggs with the number they were assigned.
Oh yeah did i mention that before all of this even started Ava was telling me she was tired so lets just say that she was not that Pleasant and everything made her cry and the day ended with her throwing a temper tantrum and us throwing her in Bed!
But we LOVE Easter!


Ava using her New Jump Rope!
Wow... She's GOOD!

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Well there is no question who taught Ava how to jump rope . . . Jamie. What Jamie didn't mention in this post was the complete meltdown Ava had when we went home. Too much candy + no nap + running around all day = DISASTER. Ava was kicking and screaming in the driveway at our apartment. Pretty embarrassing so I smacked her upside the head. Again the temper tantrums come from Jamie's side. We had a lot of fun . . . Happy Easter!!!

Eric said...

I love Ava's easter dress - she looks SO cute! It sounds like a very full day and my kids seem to really be into throwing tantrums lately. Driving me to drink. Seriously. :)

Steph said...

That video is hilarious. I'm sure she really thinks she is doing it too-so cute!

Steph said...

PS. I'm in LOVE with her Easter dress-it's adorable.

Ashley C. said...

maybe it is temper tantrum season... seems to be at my house. gotta love the too much sugar+ no nap+ way too much stimulation combo. We just went to disneyland and it seems that is the perfect breeding ground for a really good meltdown! Love Ava's dress. She looks so cute and grown up.

Kawai said...

Ava's easter dress is so cute!!! Seth looks so grown up, I can't believe it. We just came back to Vegas on Thursday, but we were in Utah for about a week and a half. I go back to Utah about once a month. The next time we come up, we should all get together and catch up!!!Do you have an email address?

McGraths said...

Looks like you had such a fun Easter. Yes, we DO need to hang out soon. Let's start planning.

Spencer Hyde said...

Awesome post Jamie...I especially enjoyed the video. Did you really teach her to jump rope? It goes under the feet....that's kind of a big part of jump roping. I think Ryan should stop hitting Ava in the head....it seems a little extreme.

LC said...

Jamie, found your blog on accident, and I am so happy! It is so cute. I love the videos! Brady and Cole ask me every day when will it be "Tuesday," and then when it is Tuesday they say, "Mom, don't you need to go somewhere so that Jamie can come an watch us!" I guess they just like you better than me! Anyway, cute blog, Ava is darling!!!