So this past week Ava has been sick with the Flu. She has had a Fever, a bad Cough and a Nasty Runny Nose... Which has led to this Wonderful Sight ENJOY!
Hey, at least she's smiling! haha. I'm a bit of a space cadet right now...did I give you the email address to send your contact info to for Amy's homecoming?
So Sorry if this comments twice- but I have been meaning for days to comment on this lovely boogie! It is awesome. She is darling and it has been so fun to see what your little family is up to. Love the boogie bubble!!
3 comments:
That was more than i needed to see. I will not be able to erase that picture from my mind. The bum picture on the other hand is very cute :)
Hey, at least she's smiling! haha. I'm a bit of a space cadet right now...did I give you the email address to send your contact info to for Amy's homecoming?
So Sorry if this comments twice- but I have been meaning for days to comment on this lovely boogie! It is awesome. She is darling and it has been so fun to see what your little family is up to. Love the boogie bubble!!
Post a Comment