Well Ava has been going Potty all by herself. She pulls down her underwear (or pull-ups) goes in the bathroom and sits on her little potty. When she is done she pulls up her underwear and off she goes. But on this particular day she didn't quite pull it all the way up, and it took more then 10 minutes to realize her little bum was showing.
Cute Bum Though!
Cute Bum Though!






2 comments:
Hey- We plan to stay here in Vegas for 2years, but it could change. I have never been away from my family, so it is hard for me to adjust. Ahu is doing good, she is still in Provo, Brady is in Radiology school, so they will be there for a while. She doesn't have a blog yet, I am trying to convince her to joing in on the blogging world. It is kind of addicting. What have you been up to?
This is awesome. I hope she rocks this look at the beach during beach week. what a babe!
Post a Comment