Every Wednesday we go to Toddler Time at the Library, it is a day that Ava looks forward to all Week. Each week they talk about a different Letter this week was the letter Y. And with Easter this week they talked about Easter stuff and read a bunny book. Ava gets SO into it she Loves all the Songs they Sing and at the end they give you a Coloring Page. So if anyone wants to Join us We go Every Wednesday to the 11:10 session. (but you have to be there early to get a spot cause it gets really crowded) This week Lori, Matthew and baby Milo came too!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jamie she is so so cute!! I love reading all the stories about her!! If only I had kids, then I would come join you at the library-it sounds like so much fun!! Hope everything is well!
Isn't story time just so much fun. We used to take Kayla to it, and she just loved it. Ahu takes her kids there on Wednesdays, but at an earlier time. I am suprised you haven't run into her. I am still trying to convince her to start a blog. Anyway, take care!!!
wish we were closer. we would so come to library time with you! Ava is darling.
Post a Comment