Thursday, March 6, 2008

CadBuRy MiNi eGGs


The BEST EASTER CANDY Ever!!
Ever since they pulled out the Easter candy at the Grocery Store my Cadbury Mini Eggs have been calling my name. I have tried so hard to ignore them because I have a tendency of eating the whole bag in a matter of days (or day) But today when I was at the Store they were YELLING my name saying "Jamie Buy Me... Eat me." So I did and they are almost gone.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I love this post. I go crazy with the easter candy and by the end of every day I am sick from eating too many candy eggs!

Spencer Hyde said...

Hey Jamie you going to save some for us? Lay off I'm starvin!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I tried these again the other day after years and years, and realized I don't love them! Am I normal? I hear everyone in the whole world loves them! I think it's the shell...too sugary.