Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SunDAY WaLK





On Sunday we went for a little walk to the PARK.
But has you can see Eric decided he had to Climb the Trees along the way!

7 comments:

Spencer Hyde said...

Why didn't you climb the trees? WEAK!

Jamie said...

Why didn't you? He wanted you to do it with him. Your the WEAK one!

Ryan said...

Spencer just likes to hug the trees and not climb them. I want to publicly thank Amy for tackling on our walk for a second time. It wasn't as big of a shock this time and I made so that I fell backwards having Amy cushion my fall . . . Thanks!

Ashley C. said...

fun. i love "cousin time". looks like you guys did some fun things. especially the tree climbing. maybe there arent enough tall evergreens like that in arizona for eric to climb so he has to do it here? sweet picture.

Kawai said...

Hey Jamie- I changed my blog address. It is chrisandkawai.blogspot.com. Don't expect much out of it- I haven't updated it recently. I sent you an email yesterday about it!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Jamie
you are such a GREAT mom. You are always doing the cutest things with Ava. I hope I can someday be as great as you are!!! By the way, the snot bubble of Ava's is hillarious/gross!! ha ha
we NEED to hang out soon!!!!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

I definitely put SUGAR!!!!! Salt? GROSS! Tell Ryan he needs to go to the doctor to see if he is feeling alright!!! ha ha