A couple of days ago we had the Best Weather, it was only 85 degrees and overcast! so we decided to go up the Canyon to
Bridal Veil Falls
and have a little picnic. We had so much fun up there, we ended up staying for 3 hours! The kids loved playing in the Water and Climbing all the Rocks. And we couldn't complain cause the weather was SO Perfect.






5 comments:
Looks like fun and what a perfect day to be out and about!!!
If your not busy at the end of the month, we would love to see you guys again!!
85 degrees? I can't even imagine 85 degrees. I would probably need my parka for 85 degrees :). Is Ava wearing her tutu over her pants? Love it. We can't WAIT to see you guys!!!!
Ava is so cute. Walking in that water
would have felt so good. Watching Ava
stand on the rock and about fall in makes me laugh. She is such a ham. I love seeing you guys on Sunday. Have fun at the beach. I wish I was going with you. Maybe someday that will happen.
Random me finding your blog. How are things?? I have a bad habit of taking breaks during cleaning for five exhilarating minutes of blog hunting. Your baby girl is not such a baby anymore, she is beautiful!!
Heather Taylor (used to be Snow...forever and ever ago)
**we finally started a blog
I love the video of Seth riding the cooler down the canyon! Made Jean & I laugh!!
Post a Comment