
So we went today to our ultrasound and found out we are having a BOY! I was so surprised I really thought we were having a girl. And apparently so did Ava cause when the Nurse told us Ava had a complete melt down. She was Crying and yelling "NO! I want a Girl Baby!" She cried for a good 5 minutes while we were doing the ultrasound and even ran to the door screaming "NO I want a Girl!" she was almost out the door! Ryan had to Grab her, the only way Ryan got her to stop crying was by telling her that the boy baby could be her Prince. And that we would buy him a Prince costume. Then she was ok with it. So everything looked good with the baby and I am actually measuring farther along, only by like a week but still. They were worried about one of his Kidneys it had a little too much Fluid in one. So they want to keep an eye on it. And do some more ultrasounds and if it gets worse they want me to go to a high risk OB. I don't know too much more, It kinda worries me... you know just the unknown. But we are So excited for the Baby to "Pop out" as Ava says and just know that he is Healthy.






15 comments:
Holy Cow-I thought it would be a girl too. What a surprise!!! Well CONGRATULATIONS! I can hardly wait!
Congrats Jamie! My niece had the exact same reaction when she found out she was having a baby brother...but she got used to the idea after a while! I hope you're feeling good and that things go smoothly!
I am SO excited! I love how Ava reacted - it's just too funny. The profile picture you got is so good - he is already a cute boy!
Congratulations!!! I am excited for you.
Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you...and Ava is so cute! Trent and I laughed way hard when we read your post!
CONGRATS! tell ava im sorry about the little brother, im sure once the baby comes she wont really care though. it will be fun to have one of each!
lucky you - a boy AND a girl. As far as the kidneys go - he will be fine. my brothers baby has one completely not functioning kidney )shown in US to) and he has never had a minutes trouble.
Yipee for you! I love my little boys. A little son is like your boyfriend. You are going to fall in love all over again.
Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope your doctor's worries turn out okay.
Congratulations!! Little boys are so much fun!!! Hope everything turns out o.k with his kidneys!!!
Congratulations! How fun to have a girl AND a boy! Ava will be such a good sister to her little Prince!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for your guys
congrats you guys. that is so fun. a little hyde boy. cute!
goodluck with the kidneys.. keep us posted. :)
YIPEE A BOY! HOW FUN! CONGRATULATIONS
One Girl and One Boy that is perfect!
Congrats!
Congratulations...we are so excited for you!! Ava gets a prince to play with....yay!!!
Post a Comment