At the first Ava wouldn't even touch the Pumpkin Goop, but by the end she wouldn't stop playing in it! (and No she did not eat it)
Monday, November 3, 2008
PumpKin CarVing
At the first Ava wouldn't even touch the Pumpkin Goop, but by the end she wouldn't stop playing in it! (and No she did not eat it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
The pumpkins are great. I loved Ava's face on the first picture. Playing in the pumpkin goo is like playing in the mud. Ava is such a ham. She is so like her dad.
I passed you in your new car today!! It is so cute, and you look so cute in it!! I hope things are going well!!
I love the first pic of AVA. TOO CUTE!
Nice Jack-o-lanters
The first picture of Ava makes me think of Tommy Boy :). Your pumpkins are all very cute and it sounds like you guys had such a fun Halloween!!!
ava cracks me up with all her funny faces and poses, i love it!
Post a Comment