I can't even Believe my Little Ava is 3! It is so crazy. It has been the fastest and best 3 years of my life! She really is one of my Best Friends and I love every minute I'm with her. She always puts a smile on my face and everything she says makes me laugh! I love her so much and I keep telling her she will be my baby girl forever! However, she keeps reminding me that she wont be the baby anymore, once the New baby comes. I think I will just have 2 Babies at that point!
To celebrate her Birthday we had a Princess Party! Right now Princesses, Spinning Dresses and Finding a Prince are the only things she talks about. So we had to have a Princess Party. We invited all her little friends to come and dress up. We did make-up, did some little crafts and had a Dance party. Lets just say it was very chaotic, but Ava loved every minute of it.
I love Jacks Prince Costume! It was Actually Seth's Mardi Gra outfit when we were on the Float with Harry Connick Jr. So cute!
So this is a terrible Picture of Ava... but I had to post it so everyone could see Rachel and Braden (Rachel's boyfriend) in their Costumes!
As you can see most of her presents were dress-ups. So most likely if you see us around town you will see Ava in one of her Many Costumes . . . we can't go anywhere without them.
It was like Halloween all over again.
Thanks everyone who let me Barrow all those amazing Costumes! And I can't say thank you enough for everyone who came, Ava loved every second of the party and is already asking when the next princess party is. So Thank You, Thank You!






9 comments:
looks like the bday party turned out great! ava looks like she had the time of her life! i think its so great everyone including you guys dressed up!
Happy Birthday Ava May. We love you and all of your silly faces!
I love every picture. I can't believe you all dressed up - you and Ryan, and Rachel and Braden are the best. Those pictures will go down in history. Seriously. You are such a fun mom to do all of that. We miss you guys! :)
looks like you had a blast - no wonder you were so tired. good luck with the dress up thing, keeping them organized is my life challenge, as you already know.
Happy Birthday Miss Ava! You are such a cute mom to go all out like that!
Happy Birthday Ava!! Such a cute party. Looks like you all had fun!!!!
Too cute. Happy Birthday AVA!
Happy 3rd Birthday Ava May!
Ava is such a cute princess. Thanks for inviting Talmage. He had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment