Ava has LOVED playing in the snow this year and Ryan has been SO good at taking her out and playing with her... Sense I have a Great excuse to not join, sorry Ava maybe next year!
Nate wishes he was a Snow Boarder SO bad... But being in our family i don't think it will slide, we don't ride the "Gay Tray"! Sorry Nate!
I would have enjoyed playing with her in the snow, but with not having a furnace working and the house is cold I wouldn't have been able to get warm afterwards.
4 comments:
love the first pic, she is so cute
I would have enjoyed playing with her in the snow, but with not having a furnace working and the house is cold I wouldn't have been able to get warm afterwards.
gay tray?
that top picture is too cute! oh my goodness i love her!!
Post a Comment