Thursday, January 1, 2009

ChrisTmas at the Hydes


This Christmas we were with Ryan family. It was nice to be with everyone and Ava loved spending time with Olivia and London. I have to say Christmas is SO much better with kids, and this year with Ava was so much FUN. She is at the most perfect age. Just seeing her face when she saw her presents and every moment before Christmas was so much Fun. I can't wait for next Christmas.


Ava has been wanting a little kitchen for so long and she finally got one.

And yes she got another dress-up






The Girls loved playing in the snow, too bad it is so much work... just getting them dressed wore me out. One of the days we were up there Ryan and Eric took the them sledding. And after they were done they went to Hires for ICE CREAM they said they got so HOT. Hauling the girls and the sleds up the hill would get pretty tiring.

On Saturday Braden (Rachel's Boyfriend) invited the boys to go Snowmobiling up by the Canyons and they said that there was a lot of powder and perfect conditions for snowmobiling (I forgot to give Ryan my camera so there are no pictures, sorry)

Seeing the light up at Temple Square.








I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already... does the naughty and nice list work all year long? I guess we will see how long we can use it.

8 comments:

Denice said...

that little red kitchen is the best. and ava in the snow white dress up is priceless. be careful or you will have the big dressup mess i have!

cat+tadd=sam said...

That's so funny, my niece Ava wanted a kitchen so bad too! She called a "chitchen" and was so excited she got it for christmas!

Eric said...

The picture of Ava on the couch with her Snow White outfit on and her piano with her hand on her head is priceless!! Also, the pictures of the girls at the end are so cute - what is up with London not having a shirt on? I guess that is a true representation of how things go with her. We miss you guys - but you probably don't miss London making Ava scream :). By the way, does Ava ever spit at you after she says no? London has decided to YELL no at us and then spit when she doesn't like something. What a pill.

Rhino said...

I love Ava's red kitchen....so cute! Looks like you are having a great time in UT. Thanks for the Christmas card and the giftcard. We went and got rechargeable batteries and the base for our Wii.

Karissa and Mik said...

cute little red kitchen! i love avas jammies as well. hows she coming to terms with getting a new brother? looks like you had a great christmas!

Chay said...

What a fun Christmas! I loved all the pictures! Ava is such a doll!

Adrianne said...

oh i must totally agree about it being too much work to get all of the snow clothes on. It seems like I have just sent them out the door and they are back covered in snow, hands freezing cold (kate can't seem to eat the snow with her gloves on) wanting to warm up with hot chocolate. oh the joys of snow!!

Kawai said...

I love the red kitchen. It is so cute! Looks like you had a great christmas!