Sunday, January 25, 2009

Children's Discovery Museum


Last week we were up in Salt Lake house sitting for a Family in Ryan's parents ward. And one of the days we went to the Children's Discovery Museum. It was a pretty neat place, I think we went on the worst day possible cause there were SO many people! We went on a Saturday during the winter! When everyone is trying to find something to do inside. But Ava still had Fun. I think I was just worried the whole time, making sure I didn't lose any of the 5 children we had.

Here are some pictures of the fun things they can Discover.




Ava's puppet isn't doing too good.


She loved the Helicopter. She just ran in and sat next to some random kids there and wouldn't come out.


Anchor Women



Ava was at this water thing for about two minutes. We turned around and she was gone. That was the second time she did that and both times she was in this little house that had a little kitchen.


So I had to throw this picture in... She is such a cute Frog! She kept looking at her hands because they were stuck in the costume. She didn't like it much but still kept it on.



12 comments:

us said...

How cute! Ive never heard of that museum! Ill havta take ashton there!

Natalie said...

Wow, that place looks like so much fun! I've never heard of it before! Maybe I'll have to get out one of these days and go to it too! I'm glad you guys had fun! Have you moved anywhere yet?

Carebear's Thoughts said...

The pictures are great. Ava is such a ham. She loves being in front of the camera.

Karissa and Mik said...

that video is so cute! i think u should put that frog costume on ava around the house so she cant get into things that require fingers

Kawai said...

That museum is so cool. We just took our kids to the childrens museum here in Vegas and the kids had a blast! Ava looked like she had lots of fun!!

Denice said...

that looks like fun. i think ill go during school hours.

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like you had a fun day. It's been ages since we've been there and they didn't have the helicopter the last time we went. Looks like lots of fun.

Josh and Jackie said...

Ava is such a sweety..It looks like she always has a lot of energy and is really outgoing...Just like you I guess. Thats so fun your having a boy, boys are so fun. Let me know how it goes having two.

Lindsay said...

gonna miss ya in the ward! That place is so much fun! Love the post

Lauren said...

I'm glad you posted this because I have been trying to come up with another fun activity for my kiddos. By the way I saw your post on rentals. I know how you feel, we have been renting the last year and 1/2, and I looked and looked, and cried everytime;). We finally found this place in Sandy for 1250 a month 3 bed 2 bath. It is really nice we love the community. But I couldn't find a nice place for the room for under less then what we are paying.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

WE miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to come and see the new place. Put some pics on the blog so we can at least get a glimpse of what we can someday have :)

Rhino said...

I know where we need to go next time we are in town!

You guys are such great parents, always doing the funnest stuff with Ava.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Jamie!