Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HELP!

HELP!
I need Help! We have to Move, the Place were in now is WAY to small and we have a Baby coming in 2 months and we've been looking everywhere and it's Hard... I am So stressed out! Finding a place that we like, that is in a good area and that is in our Price range just seems to not exist!

So Please if you know of any places that are for Rent and have:
-3 Bedrooms
-2 Bathrooms

-No more then a $1,000 a month
-In the Utah Valley area
-Either New or Nice

(we feel like we've been living in the slums long enough we need something we like)


Lets just say I really need Help... cause when I even start to thinking about it I Cry... Seriously Cry! Even ask Ryan. (remember I am 7 months Pregnant, so I do have some what of an excuse for my emotions)

11 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Jamie, you should try looking at the BYU boards..there's usually some good deals there! Sorry I can't help you more!

Unknown said...

Hey there is a townhouse i think down the street from us and most of these are 950 or less. yall should take a look over here. We love our place. We could ask around too. Seriously though!

Unknown said...

-this was megan btw

Rhino said...

Sorry I'm no help, but I did want to say that is such a good idea to list birthdays on your blog.

Karissa and Mik said...

have you checked provo.craigslist.com? they usually have quite a few postings. or you could live in our basement

Adrianne said...

i am so sorry- i wish i could help! I am out of the provo loop - best of luck.

Eric said...

I'm sorry. I feel your pain. Apartment hunting is not fun and it always seemed like other people found the better deals. I don't know what was wrong with me. I wish you luck and atleast you have emotional breakdowns over things - mine are for absolutely no reason, as we all have seen :).

Ashley C. said...

good luck jamie. not fun. hey have you checked craigslist. i randomly checked after i saw your post and it seemed like there were tons of options that looked pretty nice. i just clikced on a few of the different options under housing.
hope you find something! :)

Ashley C. said...

um okay i just saw that someone else suggested craigslist as well.. :)

Jamie said...

We thank you all for your help. We have found a great place in Orem and are moving there at the end of the month. Booyah!!!

Denice said...

congratulations on finding a new place. i would like to see you cry.