Oh he is so cute. I can't believe he is one month. I love all the pictures - take more!! :)
What a cutie. We need to have you guys over soon so we can see him in person.
The photos are great. He is such a cute boy. Ava is so cute with him. I love the photo where they are laying down on the pillow with a blanket over them.
It has already been a month!!?? Wow, that went by quick.He looks so much like his sister in the first picture.
I can totally see Ryan in him! What a cutie!
What a cutie! I love all his hair. Man i wish I could come squeeze him and smell that lovely newborn smell.:)
Mimi and Papa look like they are in heaven!
Gavin is super cute! He looks so much like Ava!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh he is so cute. I can't believe he is one month. I love all the pictures - take more!! :)
What a cutie. We need to have you guys over soon so we can see him in person.
The photos are great. He is such a cute boy. Ava is so cute with him. I love the photo where they are laying down on the pillow with a blanket over them.
It has already been a month!!?? Wow, that went by quick.
He looks so much like his sister in the first picture.
I can totally see Ryan in him! What a cutie!
What a cutie! I love all his hair. Man i wish I could come squeeze him and smell that lovely newborn smell.
:)
Mimi and Papa look like they are in heaven!
Gavin is super cute! He looks so much like Ava!
Post a Comment