We had a Fun, kinda relaxing, kinda Crazy Easter. We started out with a visit from the Easter Bunny. Ava was Very excited about what the Easter bunny brought her.
I feel like I was kinda a loser mother this year cause I didn't even get Ava a New Easter Dress. I guess my mind was somewhere else, I didn't even think about it. Sorry Ava!! But Ava was still excited about going to church with Papa and Julie.
After Church we meet up with everyone at my Grandma's for Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt and to Fly Ava's new Kite. We were very lucky that we had pretty good weather. After that we went over to Sullivan's for another Easter Dinner. We had a lot of fun being with family and getting out of house (something that doesn't happen very often)
We got Gavin in the Bath for the first time with Ava. Lets just say he was not to sure about it.






3 comments:
Very cute! Sounds like a very good day. I don't think getting new Easter dresses is all that it's cracked up to be :). I think this is the first year I have actually done it (and Livy is 7) so you are ahead of me!
gavin is too cute! woot woot go ava! best egg blower ever! that video was cracking me up
Loved the video...felt like we were there hanging out with the family. Miss everyone!
Post a Comment