A few weeks ago we watched my Cousins Mia, Max and Talia for a week while my Uncle and Aunt were in Hawaii. It was a very Crazy week. Adding 3 more kids and a Dog to the mix = Very Crazy. All the Kids were good though, I think the hardest part was finding things for them to do. I mean they can only watch TV/Movies and play Video games for so long.
So here are some of the things we did.
Went swimming at Our Pool.
When you go swimming with 5 kids... not enjoyable, you feel like you are always watching, yelling or saving one of them.
Luckily some of my family came to help.
Flower Pens/ Toy Pens
Max wasn't to into the Flower idea so we taped some of his toys to the pens... it worked.
Made Rockets.
Film Caps (free at Photo departments) + Water + Alcaselser (Knock off brand) = Lots of Fun and Hours of entertainment.
Yes... our week was very Crazy We are definitely NOT ready to have 5 kids!... Ever!






3 comments:
I cannot believe all the things you came up with!! You are a very entertaining babysitter! I love the picture of Gavin staring at your Grandpa. So funny.
Holy cow Jamie you are amazing!!!
that is a busy week! i love your crafty ideas - i will be using those in the next few weeks.
Post a Comment