The Girls were SO excited that they got to wear White (well Creme) Dresses and Gold Shoes, Just like Becca!
When Mimi told Ava that she was going to wear gold shoes she put her head in her hands and said “I can’t even handle this, gold shoes…now I really am going to be a PRINCESS.”
They had there Reception at The Point, up at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Her Cake was my Favorite.
We asked the guy running the booth how many times Livy was there. He said a lot and then finished by saying—“there's always one”. Way to be the one Livy.


Congratulations Becca and Judd! We love you guys!






1 comment:
I always love to see the pictures you took because they are always so cute! I can't wait for the photographer to post her pictures! Gavin is so happy in all of his pictures! Yeah :) We miss you guys. I think it's time for another trip to Utah so we can hear all the girls screaming at each other :)
Post a Comment