Last week Ava started Preschool, we still can't believe we have a child that is in School.
I looked for so long to find a good Preschool and I finally found one—Center Stage a Performing Arts school. It has everything I was looking for. They do School stuff, Dancing and Singing and the best part about it, is that is is right around the corner from our house. All summer long she would ask "when do I start my school and Dance Class"? So when the time came she was Super Excited and didn't even look back. I was so upset that I only got a few pictures of that moment, but apparently Ava had things to do and friends to make. She didn't even stop to take pictures or at least give us hug goodbye!
The first day of school Ava said she made a friend with the most beautiful, Beautiful long hair. She's a little jealous of girls with long hair because that's what princesses have. The problem is she didn't know her name…we just found out today after her class that her name is Lexy. She now has two friends named Lexy and Abigail. We are so Happy she made friends and that she Loves School.






4 comments:
I can't believe she is that big! She looks just like you in that first picture. Darling! We miss seeing you guys! Lori
i cant believe ava is in preschool! what the heck! i love her first day of school outfit she is very fashionable! we can grow our hair out together ava and be just like lexy someday!
don't worry ava. long hair is over-rated. its all about extensions now a days anyway.
So cute! She does seem like the child that is so excited she doesn't look back when you drop her off. She is a busy girl and doesn't have time for all your pictures anymore mom :).
Post a Comment