BYU vs. Colorado State football game.
It was very last minute... didn't get to think about all the reasons why we shouldn't go, main reason taking two small kids to a game. It was definitley our last. But for the most part it wasn't too bad. Actually really a lot of fun.
We almost threw in the towel before we even got to our seats. Don't know why but we parked SO far away. I think it just seemed so far away because we had to carry both kids. Ava's legs were breaking so I had to carry her. Then Gavin went to the bathroom right when we got there! Not fun changing him in a gross public bathroom. Then we had to walk up a billion stairs. People were looking at us like why bother, they're crazy, and I swear I heard someone say "I feel bad for them." But once we got to our seats it was all good.
We almost threw in the towel before we even got to our seats. Don't know why but we parked SO far away. I think it just seemed so far away because we had to carry both kids. Ava's legs were breaking so I had to carry her. Then Gavin went to the bathroom right when we got there! Not fun changing him in a gross public bathroom. Then we had to walk up a billion stairs. People were looking at us like why bother, they're crazy, and I swear I heard someone say "I feel bad for them." But once we got to our seats it was all good.
In this picture you can see Braden out on the field.
(The main... only reason we went was to go and watch Braden.)
This is what Ava did during the game, when she wasn't entertained eating all the Popcorn and junk food we had.
Seeing Braden after the game. We tried to get a picture with him in his uniform, but when he was running in the locker room he didn't see or hear us yelling at him.
Maybe next time.
Wait sorry there is no way I'm going to another game with my kids. Not until they can walk on there own and there legs don't break.






4 comments:
This is how I feel everytime I leave the house. I always think "why" Why in the hell did I leave my house with two babies. So I feel your pain! But in the end it's nice to get out.
oh and those pics of Gavin and Ryan are sooooo cute!
hey there stranger, I had a random memory yesterday and now, I have a question for you...will you email me hettertaylor@yahoo.com. Thanks!
now you see why i always hired you to watch my kids while i went to the game. i miss you!
Post a Comment