Tuesday, October 27, 2009

UEA • Park City


For UEA... Fall Break we headed up to
Park City.
It was Pretty, Perfect weather and so nice to get away.


We went on many walks, found these horses.
Everyone loved them, except for Gavin, he was scared to death of them.



Main Street


Rode the Free Trolley


Ate way to many of these! I'm addicted.


Eating at Main Street Pizza.



Nate taking a picture of our family, so glad our kids are paying attention.
Hey, I guess it's proof that I was there.



Watched that movie I think 10 times... So Funny.


Went swimming 2 or 3 times a day.


Gavin's Position in the water.


We went for a walk on the trail by the Big White Barn, they had decorated it with all kinds of different Scarecrows. There were So many cute ones.
These are just a few of them.



Ava kept calling this one her "Big Buddy"





Tried to get a cute family Picture... didn't work.


My two Cute boys!


Gavin eating a piece of straw.

We Love Park City—
especially this time of year!


3 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Park City reminds me of this one time during the Olympics...

Amy said...

Looks like SO much fun! I love park city this time of year! I also love pizza on main street!! Such cute pictures of Gavin and I think the family picture is very cute :). I have one of those caramel apples in my fridge and it is calling my name . . .

Denice said...

we were there too. i'm surprised we didn't see you :(