Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney On Ice


Last week we went to
Disney On Ice • Princess Classics
It was so fun being with Ava and watching how excited she was to see the Princesses.
Oh yeah, and did I mention that I won the tickets! Yes me, I won them on My 99.5! We actually bought two tickets for me and Ava to go on Friday, then a few days before we got a phone call saying that we won four tickets to the Saturday night show. So we sold the 2 tickets, and invited Ryan and my cousin Emily to come with us!
The show was actually really good. But the souvenirs were really lame and way expensive. And I was freezing the whole time! It was so cold, I know they must keep the temp down so the ice doesn't melt but come on can we please have it above 60 degrees.





The cute 7 Dwarfs


Ava would get so nervous when the witches/villains would come out.



Aladdin and the Genie



The three fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty


Goofy, Minni and Mickey


The Mouse Friends from Cinderella.


Cinderella going to the Royal Ball


All the Princesses and their Princes at the end of show in there "wedding bride dresses"
Ava's favorite part!


Emily and Ava
We knew Emily would appreciate the show... cause she loves Disney!
Thanks for coming with us!


Our little family
without Gavin... Ava said he wasn't invited cause he is too naughty.
I agree!


The Snow Cone that Ava was insisting on getting right before we left! So lame—who sales Snow Cones in the middle of winter.
And Yes, she spilled it... all over our car.

It was a Very Fun Night!
Thanks Mimi, Papa and Jen for watching Gavin.
And thanks My 99.5 for the Tickets!

2 comments:

Denice said...

congratulations on the win! looks like fun for little girls. i agree with the merchandising. you are lucky to have gotten out with only a snowcone.

Spencer Hyde said...

hey Ryno, you didn't lose the tickets did you?