Don't know what it is, but my kids are obsessed with balloons. Ava found some Balloons that I had left over from some party we had. She has been trying to figure out how to blow them up. We love watching her try, the faces she makes are Hilarious. Every once in awhile she'd get it but then she can't hold her breath, so she ends up sucking the air back in.
She wanted to see if Gavin could do it... I think Not. Thanks a lot guys—this game blows.
Pun intended.






4 comments:
Oh my goodness. These pictures are so great!! Cutest little kids ever. I loved the ensign joke, too!
Ensign joke? Sorry, I meant ending.
looks like a great way to entertain kids!
hahahaha. I love the pictures! (when I type "hahahaha" it means I was laughing mucho)(mucho means much or a lot in English)(English is the language we use to communicate)
Post a Comment