Friday, December 4, 2009

Ava's 4th Birthday!


I can't believe our little Ava is 4 years old!
She is so Cute and a very Entertaining little girl and we have loved every minute of these past 4 years.



For her Birthday we got the Mermaid room at Pirate Island. It was a very fun, crazy and chaotic party. We had lots of family who came to Celebrate with us.



Ava did not like the Pirate Island Creatures
(aka the Jack Sparrow look a like.)
And Gavin had to keep his eye on him.



Gavin didn't like the party at all! He was very anti- social (as everyone said)
He layed on my dad's shoulder the whole time.




The Beauiful Barbie Cake Mimi and Papa got her!


The mermaids on the walls and the Chandlier was Ava's favorite part.



After opening all the Presents she got, she was ready to go! She wanted to go home and play with everything she got!


That Creature again!


Pictures of the Party goers in the Arcade.









Happy Birthday Ava!
Hope you had a Fabulous Day!

We still can't believe you're 4 years old!

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

happy birthday Ava! You are so super darling!!!!

Amy said...

It looks like she had a very happy and fun birthday. I'm with Ava - the Jack Sparrow is a little creepy and so I'm glad Gavin stared him down :).

Travis and Heather said...

I can't believe she is four. That is crazy. That looks like the most amazing four year old birthday party I have ever seen!

Denice said...

4 already? happy birthday ava!