Monday, December 14, 2009

Gavin • Cheerios


So these past few of weeks Gavin has found a new Love,
Real FOOD!
He loves Cheerios, Crackers, Pretzels, Bread, whatever he can mush in his mouth he loves!
I can't believe how big he is getting, It has really hit me this month, with him not being that into his bottle, Loving baby food, Drinking from Ava's sippy cup and now eating Real Food!

(Pictures of Gavin eating Cheerios for the first time by himself!
Love his little fingers!)





So cute!
Love you Gavin!

3 comments:

Denice said...

i love this part of babyhood. he can entertain himself for hours eating those cheeerios. love that red hair too!

Lori said...

WOW! Lots of new updates. Gavin is so cute, I love this age too because it seems like they can sit and be content in their highchair for hours! And Ava asleep sitting up SO funny, she is so sweet!

Lori said...

Oh and I love all the black and white pictures down the side of your blog, i need you to teach me how to do that! I'll come over again and make a big mess while you teach me then hurry and leave before I help clean up! (oops, I still feel bad about that.)