Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gavin and His Teeth


So Gavin has some Crazy teeth going on right now!
He has 3 on the bottom
And One Snaggletooth on the Top!

He has 3 teeth on the top that look like they are going to burst any day, hopefully they do very soon because his fang is getting really big and he looks really Crazy when he smiles! And not to mention he's a little grouchy right now.



Gavin you're so Cute! We love you... and your Snaggletooth!

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

Oh my goodness. He is too cute!!!

Ashley C. said...

love the snaggletooth! he is so cute!!!!

Denice said...

that is a crazy way for teeth to come in! gotta love the grouchy teething stage.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Darling pics!!! I feel off the blog world so I haven't looked in so so long!! These are the cutest pictures, man we miss you guys. Poor little Ava I didn't know she broke her collar bone :( oh and HAPPY LATE birthday RYAN!!!!!! you old man :)

Kim said...

What a cutie! Also where did you parents move to? We moved back to UT (surprise) and I was down in Provo visiting my mom and drove by and saw the for sale sign??? Well anyways now that were back we need to get together. So once we get settled I'll give ya a call!