We Celebrated it on a Few Different days.
First up in Salt Lake with Ryan's family, with a Super Good Dinner and a Delious Cake!
Ava got to put the Candles on the cake…You like?!?
Then we got together with my Family the next day,
And then the day after that me and Ryan got to go to the Movies without our kids, to see
The Blindside... We loved it!
So Me and Ava made Decorations for Ryan's Birthday, but we didn't know when we could put them up without Ryan seeing us. So my plan was, when I got up in the night with Gavin I would go out and put them up. It was 4:00 a.m. in the morning and I was trying to put them all up fast so I could go back to bed. Then I heard Ava crying—so I go into her room and ask her why she is crying. She screamed "I missed my Dad's Birthday!" So weird... I tell her she didn't miss his birthday and to come help me Decorate the living room.
So Yes, me and Ava were both up at 4:00 in the Morning decorating, if that doesn't show how much we love you Ryan I don't know what does!






1 comment:
Only you would be up at 4am decorating for a birthday :). I love it. I can just see you and Ava doing it. I love Gavin in these pictures. He is so happy! Sad we missed the celebrations but we will try to make it for his 30 year celebrations so we can give him a hard time :)
Post a Comment