Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines 2010



Valentines day
Seems like such a Different Holiday with Kids!
We still got to have lots of Fun and instead of only having 1 Valentine I got 3!
We Celebrated more on Saturday with Good Chinese Take out and a Good episode of the Mentalist!


Preschool Valentines Day Party
The Cute Box we had to make Filled with all the Valentine's she received.
Do you see how Ava's door had a...
Heart Attack


Made Heart Shaped Pancakes...
Gavin why do you have your Christmas Pajama's on?

Made lots of these!


And These
Don't know why, but you have to have
Sugar Cookies on Valentines Day!
It should be a rule!


Gavin playing with the Valentines Card that Mimi and Papa gave them. You know the kind that plays music! My kids love them and Play them over and over again... basically until the batteries die!
Thanks mimi and Papa for allowing the opportunity to listen to
"You know you make me wants Shout... throw my hands up and Shout... come on now... yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah"


Frosting Cookies at Mimi and Papa's house

Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Mentalist is probably one of my favorite shows. It looks like that was a fun Valentines Day and I now wish I had a sugar cookie.

Esther Noelle said...

We LOVED the cute little valentine you guys left on our door! I can never get over how dang cute and crafty you are!!! You've got to teach me! :)