Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yes...Im 25!


Yes… I am 25 years old!


Don't you LOVE the card Ryan and Ava made for me!
I guess Ava thought we all needed Goggles!


We Celebrated with a Trip to the Doctors, Shopping, Dinner with Family and a Movie with Ryan... Without Kids! (thanks mom and dad)


My favorite Gift…
A homemade Bracelet from my Cute little Ava!


We saw Avatar in 3D— So good! We loved it! I was a little sceptical about seeing it, thought it would be a lot of War Fighting between Blue People and 2 1/2 hours is a really long time! But it was amazing and I actually liked the story... and the Love between the Blue people!
If you haven't seen it yet... I definitely recommend you go see it while it's still in 3D! It's worth the Experience.


Little goopy eyed Gavin... lets just say he was not very kind to me on my Birthday! My Birthday started with Gavin up all night—Crying and Throwing-up. I had to change his clothes and Bed numerous times! It was marvelous! So in the Morning we headed to see Dr. Melissa, turns out he had 2 ear infections and pneumonia (which was causing the Vomiting) Not to mention he is Teething and has had a Stupid cold for 2 weeks! But once he got his antibiotics and started his breathing Treatments he was back to normal!

So thanks Gavin for making my Birthday so Special
I definitely liked Ava's present Better!


Thanks Everyone for making my 25th Birthday So much Fun!
Besides Gavin you failed!

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Happy birthday Jamie! sounds like it was eventful! :) You have cute kiddos. Hope Gavin is feeling better!

Esther Noelle said...

Ava is so cute! Happy Birthday Jamie!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

so glad you had a great b-day!!!! Sorry little Gavin wasn't feeling good though :( WE miss you guys

Karissa and Mik said...

happy birthday! i see ryan is wearing his 3d glasses in the car, hmmmm did he steal them?!