Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Utah Trip (Part 4)


On our last day in
Utah
we stopped by Thanksgiving Point Farm County to check out all the animals and see Alyse and Alysen of Course! It was so fun seeing them and all their kids—I still can't believe we have kids.


Gavin and Ava loved the horses! Gavin was not very happy only getting one turn on the horse. I think he could have stayed there all day.


And Ava just thought she was Hannah Montana—riding Blue Jeans! And she even had the cowboy boots on! thanks to Mimi...we found the cutest boots ever for her Halloween Costume!


Ava and Owen


All the kids... I still can't believe we have that many kids!
The two in the back our Alyse's twins Blakely and Beau—only 11 days younger then Gavin. And the two by Ava are Alysen's, Owen just turned 3 and little Andi is 9 months.


One last stop at the Dodo with the Hyde's before heading to the Airport.

We had such a great time in Utah...I get so sad seeing all our pictures from Utah. I miss being with all our family and friends. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who let us stay at there house, Hyde's for letting us Drive your Car, Rob for giving us one of your free flights and everyone who made our trip so much Fun!
We love everyone and miss you all so much!

We'll see you all on Thanksgiving!... and this time our Dad gets to come!

No comments: