Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ward Halloween Party


Our Ward Halloween Party was the week before Halloween.
Good thing, cause Ryan had to leave that week for work and missed Halloween... I know unthinkable! But I guess when you work with politics and the big election is 2 days after Halloween, what can you do! So at least he got some Halloween Festivities in.

Back to the Party—We Ate Dinner, Played Games, went on a Tractor Ride and went Trunk or Treating.
It was fun seeing everyone in there costumes... there were so many good ones.


I don't know if i would say Eric's was one of the "Good Ones" but definitely one of the "Funny Ones" (Amy why did you not dress like your husband?... would have been Great!)



Savvy a.k.a. Richard Simmons!
Ava thought it was Very Rude that they would dress her up as a Man!!
So Mean... but perfect Hair!



Great Halloween Party!
And again, thanks for another excuse for Ava to wear her Costume! She really Appreciated it!

1 comment:

Alexa Grant said...

Savvy as Richard Simmons!!! Thats awesome, you guys are so funny :)