So this year for halloween the kids were
Woody and Jessie
(as you can see) Ava was so excited and Loved every minute of it.
Ava came up with the idea in August, and with me having no ability to sew, we had to call in reinforcements... the Mimi. The master sewer! We asked her in August so she would have plenty of time and so she wouldn't stress about it. But i think she still did! (I'm so sorry)
Gavin's Costume
The Shirt— is from Polo cause we couldn't find a yellow one. But worked out Great cause now he wears it to Church and looks so cute! The Vest—Mimi made, even had a Woody on the back! The Hat—I found for a $1.00 and painted it brown and added the leather trim. The Boots—Nana found at DI. and The Belt Buckle and Big Buttons—I made out of Felt.
Ava's Costume
The Hat—we got that online. The Wig—was actually from our Ariel costume a couple of years ago. The Shirt and Chaps—Mimi made... amazing! Still can't believe she did that! I would love to know how to sew... but don't want take the time to learn how do it! The Boots—we got in Salt Lake at A. A. Callisters. The Big Buttons and Belt Buckle—I made out of felt.
I loved their Costumes! But most of all Ava loved it. She would just stand in front of the mirror and say "i really do look like Jessie!" So cute. I wonder why sometimes I put so much time (or make someone else put in so much time) into their Halloween Costumes. But then when I see my kids all dressed up and see the Big smiles on their faces.
It's totally worth it!
I Love— my Kids
I Love— their Costumes
I Love— all the People who Made it happen!
I Love— their Costumes
I Love— halloween
andI Love— all the People who Made it happen!






1 comment:
I LOVE the costumes!! They are so cute!!!
Post a Comment