I just had to take a picture of this and post it cause this is what i have to do every night. Not only do I have to put Ava to bed and tuck her in but I have to do it for her babies and Flat Stanley ( I made Flat Stanley for my little brother's book report and once he was done with him at school Ava insisted that he come home with us.)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
that is so cute! I love it and can't wait for moments like that!
How Cute!!! Ava is too cute!!
How are you liking your new place? How's your prenancy coming along?
Love her fun personality
I totally remember Flat Stanley. Love that book.
Ava is too cute.
And have your baby already!
p.s. Don't you hate it when people self-promote in comments- especially when they don't even know you.
Hair clips? Really?
That is so funny. Good luck having your baby soon. Can't wait to see pictures.
that is so awesome. you dont even have to invite over any real friends :)
That is hilarious!!! I love that flat stanley is in there - Olivia will love it. Ava has got to be the funniest child I know :)
ok that is hilarious! im lovin flat stanley, could you make me one?!
so cute. i bet ava is going to be a darling big sister. you are getting so close. cant wait to see him!
Ava is so cute. I love Flat Stanley. I love how she wants them by her side and tucked in too.
Seriously, where did you find this girl? She's hilarious!!
Post a Comment