Gavin Robert Hyde is weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz, and 19 inches long.
There is the Hyde family. Ava is having a hard time right now with Jamie and Gavin not coming home. She doesn't understand they have to stay at the Hospital "they look healthy to me" she tells me. She said that if they don't sleep at her house then that means she doesn't have a mommy or a baby brother. It's so sad and nothing I say about why they have to stay makes sense.
Any resemblance?






18 comments:
Oh he is SOOOOO cute!!! He has really good cheeks for kissing. I so wish I was there to kiss them! He is really a cute baby. Ava says the funniest things. She is a nut. I hope she feels better tomorrow when Jamie and Gavin get home. Love you guys :)
congrats you guys! he is so precious. glad to hear all are doing well. that's really cute about ava!
YAY! Congratulations. Poor Ava. She'll have her family at home soon.
Congratulations you guys!!! Gavin is such a cute name. I'm glad things went well with the delivery and that your little guy is here! Yay! :)
congrats guys, he is so cute! and yes he does look like you ry. i am sorry about ava. parker wouldnt come in the hospital room at first when i had ruby.i think it just turns their little worlds around. hug ava for us!
love you guys. so happy for you and that cute little family
So cute a baby boy Hyde...Yippee! Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying Gavin.
Jamie & Ryan - Gavin is SOOOO adorable! We are so happy for you! I'm sure Ava will be much happier once her family is home! She is so stinkin' cute! Lots of babies between the Hydes and Coopers...oh my! Can't wait to meet Gavin. Love you guys!
He is perfect! Congratulations guys!
Congrats! I love all of the pictures! I can't wait to see all of these cute new babies at Beach Week!
congrats! he si adorable!
hooray! congrats you guys! he is SO cute, i just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! it looks like ava is loving him even though he is a stinkin boy!
Congrats!! hope that everything went well and that Ava is adjusting!
What a cutie!! Congrats to you guys.
Congrats...a "prince" in the Hyde family..welcome! We are so excited for all of you! Jared & Mush
CONGRATS! He is so cute! And I love the name Gavin! How sweet.
he is so adorable. can i have him? cant wait to see him in real life.
Congratulations. He is adorable. Now I am desperate for a road trip to UT!!
What a cute little family you are. It's been ages since I've looked at blogs, I've been trying to pass Chemistry the past couple of weeks. We need to get out and see you guys in person. He's adorable.
Post a Comment