Monday, July 20, 2009

Balloons


On the 3rd of July we went and saw the Balloons. We love going. It is VERY early in the Morning But I think it is totally worth it.

The kids love it and is a fun little Tradition we started 3 years ago.
And this year Gavin and Olivia got to come with us.







The inside of one of the Balloons


Don't they look tired!






Then it was time for Donuts and Naps!
Balloons... See you again next year!

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

I have always wanted to do this but I never remember the time of year or where it is. Next year post it on your blog a week or two before and we will join you!

Amy said...

You are so nice to take Livy - she loves being with you guys!!! It looks fun - until you hear how early in the morning it is :)

Kawai said...

How fun. I miss taking the kids to that. It is so much fun, even though it's early, but its worth it. Your little guy is getting so big. He is so cute!!!

Denice said...

one thing we've never done. guess we better try it next year. looks like so much fun.