Dang who's chubby kid is that? Gavin dominates that stroller. Let the record show this doesn't go on when I'm home.
Oh my goodness. I love these pictures. Gavin really does own the stroller. I just love him and Ava May too much!
Okay, wasn't he born like yesterday. Time has flown!He has chubbed up quite nicely. Looks like my Jack as a baby.
so dang cute. gotta have a pic of the baby in a doll stroller. i think its amazing second children actually live.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dang who's chubby kid is that? Gavin dominates that stroller.
Let the record show this doesn't go on when I'm home.
Oh my goodness. I love these pictures. Gavin really does own the stroller. I just love him and Ava May too much!
Okay, wasn't he born like yesterday. Time has flown!
He has chubbed up quite nicely. Looks like my Jack as a baby.
so dang cute. gotta have a pic of the baby in a doll stroller. i think its amazing second children actually live.
Post a Comment