Ah I love summer!! I cant believe how big your little guy is, I swear he was a newborn yesterday.
nothing better then a pool on a hot summer day. glad you can enjoy it.
how fun. it would be great to have a pool right outside! glad that you and gavin are both doing a bit better. it was so fun to see you at rachels wedding and catch up! cant wait for beach week!!!
oops! this is ashley not john! :)
You guys have a great little family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah I love summer!! I cant believe how big your little guy is, I swear he was a newborn yesterday.
nothing better then a pool on a hot summer day. glad you can enjoy it.
how fun. it would be great to have a pool right outside! glad that you and gavin are both doing a bit better. it was so fun to see you at rachels wedding and catch up! cant wait for beach week!!!
oops! this is ashley not john! :)
You guys have a great little family.
Post a Comment