Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gavin • Animal


We Figured it out...
Gavin is Animal
You remember from the Muppet Babies



Its been Months sense that Snaggle Tooth came in...
and still NO other Teeth have come to join it!

Is that weird?


Not only does he look like Animal, but he acts like him too!
He eats our my Furniture!


This is what he has done to his Crib!
They are all over... I don't know what to do cause I can't paint it—he'll just eat it again and now I'll have to find paint that's not Toxic so he doesn't die from Lead Poisoning!


Not to mention all the other Furniture he eats!




(Photo taken right after I caught him eating his crib! So cute)

Gavin even though you are Animal we still Love you!
Just stop eating our Furniture!

2 comments:

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Jamie! That is hilarious! Ava is the SAME WAY!!!! ... so no worries... there are others!

Denice said...

oh my - he really is animal!!! sorry to say karson also chews on everything - like a dog. he will never stop i dont think. ssome kids are just chewers.