Monday, March 22, 2010

G's Birthday!


Yes—My baby turned 1 years old!
He is our Crazy, Getting Happier, Ball Loving Baby.
We Love him and are so happy he is in our Life!




His Face while we Sang Happy Birthday to Him... He didn't know what to think!
He thought we were all crazy!


The Baseball Cake we Attempted to make.


We let him have it all to himself. A little B-Day present.





Cleaning him from the Cake war


His Favorite Present—he wouldn't let go of it all night


He wasn't even interested in any of the other Presents...
so everyone else had to open them for him.


What the Heck are these?


This is what Gavin does 50% of this day....
Talks to his hand—



Gavin Happy 1st Birthday
We Love You


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday G! You weren't kidding when you said he loved balls, he has enough to make a ball pit.

Spencer Hyde said...

Gavin looking at his hand in that pic with Ava is wonderful. I started laughing in class haha. So classic. Telling stories to his hand. I love it.

Amy said...

You always have the best pictures. I absolutely love Gavin's face when everyone was singing happy birthday to him. He is so funny. I'm sorry I missed out on the fun. Not to worry I'll be there next year :). Thank you guys for taking London. You guys were so fabulous!!!

Denice said...

happy bday gavin! and looks like the ball cake turned out perfectly.