We got to see— Tigers, Hyenas, A Giant Snake, Giraffes, Hippos, Camels, Bears, Ostriches, Lions, A Rhinoceros and More. It was so Crazy being so close to all those Animals.
We missed the Tiger Show, but the Girls were still able to Feed them.
And we got to go the Hyena Show... Very Crazy Animals! And they really do laugh! It's hilarious.
So Gross, that thing was Huge! A couple of days before they fed him a Rabbit and you could see the big Bulge! (Is Jamie talking about the snake?)
NO— My baby is NOT your Food!
I love how Ryan has to hold him Back while he is trying to take the picture!
Gavin was not afraid of that thing at all. I think he wanted to hit it.
We stopped and got some ice cream and snow cones— as you can see they melted VERY Quickly! It was a very Sticky Mess!
I love that Amy has her Wipes ready to attack London as soon as she's done! :)
The Last thing we did before we left was go on the Safari—Highlight of the whole day!
They give you Carrots to feed the Animals through out the ride.
Except for Gavin... he was not giving his up at all. He totally did a fake out to the Giraffe!
It was in the Giraffes tongue and Gavin was crying and would not let go.
Rob, Eric and Livy gave there carrots in a mouth to mouth way— Pretty Gross!
I'm so mad I didn't get it on Camera... those Giraffes are so sticken fast!
We had a Wonderful time, such an amazing Experience seeing all those animals so close (some more then others!)
Thanks mimi and papa for taking us, and Eric for finding this place!
On the way home from Out of Africa when we arrived in the city we were hit by the biggest thunderstorm I've ever seen. On the freeway we were at a complete stop because we couldn't see anything. It was a little scary but really cool.
On a freeway just west of where we were there was a 70 car pileup caused by the storm.
Thanks mimi and papa for taking us, and Eric for finding this place!
On the way home from Out of Africa when we arrived in the city we were hit by the biggest thunderstorm I've ever seen. On the freeway we were at a complete stop because we couldn't see anything. It was a little scary but really cool.
On a freeway just west of where we were there was a 70 car pileup caused by the storm.






No comments:
Post a Comment